Tourism for Persons with Disabilities
Globally, it is estimated that there are over 1 billion persons with disabilities, as well as more than 2 billion people, such as spouses, children and caregivers of persons with disabilities, representing almost a third of the world’s population, are directly affected by disability. Majority of persons with disability are likely to remain vastly under-served due to inaccessible travel, tourism facilities and services.
What We Do?
Pham Tours enable all people to participate in and enjoy tourism experiences in Vietnam regardless of forms of disabilities by fulfilling disabled peoples´ travelling wishes to various destinations across the country. Whether you wish to travel to calming nature, walk on the paths of culture or wish to spend a day in resting your mind and body, we will help you fulfill your travelling wishes. We do everything we can to make you feel safe, secure and well during the trip.
Pham Tours endeavor to ensure tourist destinations, products and services is accessible to all people regardless of their physical limitations, disabilities or age. We offer both publicly and privately owned tourist locations, facilities and services. Please let’s plan your trip together to enable us preparing accessible tour packages that meet the specific needs of yours and your lovely friends or families.
Nha Trang Private Accessible Cultural Countryside Tour by car
This tour is not for tourists on cruise ships
Depart at 9 am Return at 1:30 pm Our countryside tour by car is famous for laid-back vibe for families, slow walkers, aged people, wheelchair travelers.
This is specially tailor-made excursions. Exploring the country trails, village’s life, town and farms, pagoda, the best way to experience the “true” Vietnamese countryside. This countryside tour offers you a fascinating insight into the “real lives” of everyday people who are the backbone of Vietnam . Enjoy the opportunity to interact with the local people as they go about their daily lives, with farming and cottage industries as their primary source of income.
- Sedge Mat Weaving: The village path leads us to the home of one family who weave matsfrom sedge which grow abundantly in the surrounding area. Two people working together will weave just four mats in a day, which will be taken to the local market and traded for food and other essentials.
- InspirationalPagoda Orphanage: where it shelters and cares for over 160 abandoned, orphaned or street children. They range from several months to 9 years of age. The children of the orphanage are taken care of by a group of Buddhist nuns and volunteers. Their goal is to provide the children with a safe and caring environment which lessens their misfortune and gives their lives greater purpose and meaning. Being a private organization, the orphanage is trying to provide its children food, shelter, health and education. The nuns and volunteers at the orphanage have devoted their lives for the wonderful mission – helping the orphans. You will learn about the Vietnamese educational system, and you can play and sing with the little children. From little things, big things grow.
- Giant Amitabha Buddha statue at a height of 68 meters plus sweeping panoramas over the rice fields beyond.
- Dry noodles making: One of the most typical food from rice steamed and processed into round piece dried in the sun on the bamboo brackets that are on sale in the inns or shops.
- Conical hat making village: Conical hat making village: Manual skill work by women, it’s also your gift for your friends when toward home.
- Coffee shop: You can sip Vietnamese pure coffee or other tasty treats in the city after lunch
Including: Car, nice lunch, English speaking tour guide, admission fees. A few peaceful moments later, you get back to the hotel where you can finally sit down, rest, and think of the amazing day you just had, and the amazing people who made it what it was. These are beautiful memories to reminisce about for years to come. Take all the magic back home with you, share it with your loved ones and spread it to the rest of the world.
If you would like to get a quote or you agree to book, please click on BOOK NOW and fill in the form your fullname, how many people you are, day of activities, name of your hotel, room number, what kind of food you don’t want to eat for lunch.
Notes: Age groups Child (3-11) and Adult (12-95 )
The price is for tourists who stay in the tourist center in the city. If you stay far from the tourist center ( Amiana Resort, or resorts on the way to the airport , Mia Resort, Anam Resort…. ), please contact us for a new quote
Hotline: 0914047406 or +84 914047406
Mr Dung Pham (English French speaking)
Whatsapp: +84 914047406